Sunday 4 September 2011

FIRST POST!

Hey, this is my blog for everybody who enjoys to ride and run on a regular basis. This is a place where you can share your workouts, brag about your incredible feats and times and suggest and help others! For starters, a little bit about myself:

I'm 17 years old, from Australia, and I am still a student at high school. I run with the cross country team and the athletics team, and also road cycle. However, this year I've been held back by injury, and only been able to train with intensity in the last month. I am really enjoying being able to exercise once again!

Feel free to ask me about times, or even share yours... Btw I am not the best runner... I'm still trying to improve and get really fit! I'll frequently ask for tips and maybe give some out if i can. My motto is simply to "Harden Up!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment